It’s not always that pork needs to be cooked for hours to be delicious. This recipe will prove this, and you will be able to try one delicious and unique rib that is very simple to make. Plus, served with coleslaw makes it the ideal lunch meal.
Keto Grilled Rib
1 pork rib, sliced (opened) along the bone
1/2 Tbsp Oil
1/2 cup red Cabbage, shredded
2 Tbsp Carrots, shredded
1 1/2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Season the rib with black pepper and salt. Rub all over the meat.
- Preheat a grilling pan over medium heat and add oil. Once heated, place the rib. Cook for 5 minutes and turn. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Increase heat and cook for 5 minutes per side.
- In the meantime, combine the cabbage, carrot and mayonnaise, season with salt and black pepper and stir to combine.
- Serve the meat with coleslaw.
- Energy – 807.5 kcal
- Protein – 38.1g
- Fat – 71.1g
- Carbohydrates – 3.8g