It’s no secret that I adore easy to prepare recipes and my Keto Chicken Bacon Casserole is my new favorite recipe that I make again and again.
I love to use leftover chicken and frozen broccoli in the recipe so I can stir this up and have it in the oven in minutes.
And another time-saving tip is to prepare a batch (or several) of ranch dressing in advance. So, when I’m ready to cook, I just pull it out of the refrigerator and pour it on the dish.
Really, it would be hard to make this dish any easier to prepare than it already is.
Plus, it’s so delicious that I know it will be a hit with your entire family.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
4 chicken breasts (1.8 lb or 800 g), cooked and chopped
4 slices of bacon (4 oz or 112 g), cooked
1 head broccoli (1 lb or 450 g), cut into small florets and steamed
1 Tablespoon (1 g) chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
Avocado oil or coconut oil, to grease a casserole dish
- Ranch dressing:
1/2 cup (120 ml) canned unsweetened coconut milk
2 teaspoons (10 ml) apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup (120 ml) mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons (2 g) finely chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
1/2 teaspoon (3 g) salt
1/2 teaspoon (1 g) black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C). Grease a casserole dish with avocado oil or coconut oil and set aside.
- Combine the coconut milk and apple cider vinegar together in a jar or bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the coconut milk and vinegar mixture with the remaining dressing ingredients until emulsified. (Alternatively, whisk in a bowl until completely combined.)
- Add the chopped chicken breast, steamed broccoli, 3 chopped slices of bacon, and fresh parsley or cilantro to the casserole dish.
- Add the ranch dressing to the casserole dish and mix well to combine. Chop the remaining slice of bacon and sprinkle on top.
- Place the casserole dish in the oven and bake for 25 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Remove the dish from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Serve the dish by itself or with your favorite Keto side dish.
- Net Carbs per serving: 6 g
- Serving Size: ¼ recipe
- Calories: 814
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 63 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 54 g
- All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.